Quality Assurance Head of Department
• To prepare and consolidate documents and ensure the documents follows the relevant MS ISO 9001,
TMMi, CMMi, other relevant standards / best practices sand requirements of the organization and
• To write, create, edit & maintain technical documentation for current and future applications which may be
part of or internal/external project deliverables
• To conduct research and evaluate new documentation tools and methods to improve process.
• To be able to provide Technical Writing/linguistic leadership & guidance;
• To be able to present to internal staff and/or or external client (projects) the result of research or any other
topics that are relevant (as required).
• To perform any other tasks as assigned by the Management.
• Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/IT/TESL (A-Level) or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as technical writer or in other related/ relevant job assignments.
• Knowledge of MS ISO 9001 and other standards / best practices would be preferred.
• Must be very good in written and spoken English and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High working level computer literacy, ability to use Information Mapping in preparing technical write-up would be
an added advantage.
• Able to work independently with very minimalum supervision.
If you are a professional ready for a challenge, drop us an email describing your strengths and interests. Please attach your CV along.
E-mail to email@example.com