Sales Head of Department
Chief Operation Officer/Chief Marketing Officer
• To support and implement Company’‟s overall business and management vision(s), strategy(s), plan(s),
policy(s) and decision(s) both internally and externally.
• To prepare and update revenue plan for all products and services (as assigned).
• To grow the Sales Department further and meet KPI’s sales team targets.
• To develop and track annual plans for pre sales, sales and post sales activities.
• To drive and/or participate in proposal development activity until submission to prospect/clients.
• Responsible for the overall management of Accounts and Customers (as assigned).
• To further build, manage & motivate the sales teams i.e. its people asset.
• Develop methods and procedures to evaluate & re-evaluate sales strategies for sales improvement.
• To build, protect and continuously improve the Company’‟s and the Sales Department Intellectual Property
and assets such as:
- Best Practices,
- Technical know-how,
- Knowledge Base, and
- Engagement Template(s) etc.
• To identify and address skill gap(s) within the Sales Department and proactively make suggestions and
recommendations to address the gap(s) – in line with the quality objective for continuous improvements.
• Develop market research, market analysis and tools.
• Involve in development of product sales and marketing collaterals
• Conduct market analysis and sales forecasts.
• To carry out any other task to be assigned by the management from time to time
• Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related disciplines or equivalent.
• Certificate in IT will be an added advantage
• More than 6 years‟ experience in Sales, of which at least 2 years must be at managerial level.
• Possess demonstrable business acumen/sense for product sales
• Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
• Very good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia for both written and spoken.
• Having sales experience in the field of IT professional training and skill development consultation would be and
If you are a professional ready for a challenge, drop us an email describing your strengths and interests. Please attach your CV along.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org