Information Technology Head of Department.
• To perform the system support functions across each of the hardware platforms of the company, namely
the Production platforms and the Local Area Networks.
• To monitor the overnight backups and ensure that they complete successfully.
• To arrange for any files to be restored when requested.
• To monitor the disk space usage and, if necessary, arrange for the archiving of any data that may no longer
be required on-line.
• To ensure that each user only has the necessary access to the data they require, including any customer's
• To monitor the progress of all outstanding internal support requests and advises the originators of their
• To carry out the installation of any hardware or software for the Company’s internal systems or external
systems as required.
• To actively participate in the infrastructure planning and capacity planning requirements for the Company.
• To actively participate in the formulation and maintenance of the Company’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
• To carry out any other task to be assigned by the management from time to time
• Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/IT or related disciplines or equivalent.
• Certificate in IT will be an added advantage
• Possess 2-3 year (s) experience in providing direct support to end-users either in Field Engineering or Corporate
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding and technical ability to support PCs, operating systems and
• Good knowledge of software, hardware, Network Cards and Hubs.
• Well-versed in server installation, troubleshooting and networking concept.
• Analytical, articulate, result-oriented, able to perform under pressure and provide excellent follow ups.
• Able to set up IP address, Domain name.
• Very good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia for both written and spoken.
If you are a professional ready for a challenge, drop us an email describing your strengths and interests. Please attach your CV along.
E-mail to email@example.com