Chief Operating Officer or Chief Technical Officer or Professional Services Head of Department or Project Manager
a) Principle Responsibilities as Project Administrator
• Assist project sponsors, managers and teams by establishing and maintaining a project environment for
them to operate.
• Arrange the meeting according to project plan & Project Manager Instruction.
• Assist Project Manager to gather project data for project analysis and reporting.
• Prepare presentation materials and related supporting documents for progress update to Client on weekly
and monthly basis.
• Maintain Issue Register, Risk Register, and Project Schedule (in Gantt chart format).
• Prepare the project meeting minutes for the meetings attended to comply with organization’s Quality
Management System (QMS).
• Administer internal and external project meetings for both technical and non-technical meetings.
• Ensure all deliverables are baseline & sign-off (preparing acceptance certification).
• Organize all the records and metrics (project data) including filing.
• Perform review on technical artefacts produced by project team members, for internal and external
• Establishing and maintaining the configuration management of project artefacts, in both hardcopy and
• Carry out any other tasks as appropriate and/or assigned.
b) Added Responsibilities as Technical Writer
Prepare and/or consolidate documents for various purposes which may include:
• Marketing brochures
• Web-site (publishing) page
• Business and/or Technical proposal documents
• Company procedures, standards and policies
• Any other documents deemed fit by management
• Possess at least a Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Practical knowledge of related international standards or industry de-facto standards/practices e.g. Ten Steps,
PRINCE2, PMBOK, ISO 9001 etc.
• Certificate in Business Communication, Technical Writing or TESL (for A-Levels) will be an added advantage
• Certificate in Any Software Engineering course will be added advantage (e.g. IREB, ISTQB etc.)
a) Experience as Project Administrator
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience as project administrator or in other related/ relevant job
• A minimum of two (2) years working experience as project administrator in a commercially contracted
project with a client.
• Experience in keeping project issues, risk registers, project schedule and configuration management.
• Experience in at least two (2) of the following activities:
- Eliciting user requirements
- System analysis & design
- Integration test
- User acceptance test
- System maintenance
- System documentation/ user manuals
- Able to start and conform to the established project governance with minimal supervision
b) Experience as Technical Writer
• Excellent command of English (written & oral)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High working level of computer literacy.
• Ability to use Information Mapping (InfoMap) in preparing technical write-up would be an added advantage.
• Able to work independently with very minimum supervision.
If you are a professional ready for a challenge, drop us an email describing your strengths and interests. Please attach your CV along.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org