Corporate Communications Head of Department
Chief Operation Officer/Chief Marketing Officer
• To lead the efforts to develop and implement communications strategies to:
- achieve and sustain the company's positioning aligned to the corporate Vision and Mission
- ensure effective communications to convey the company’s messages across relevant segments of the
- facilitate effective (internal) communications across the organization
- assist other departments or business units achieve their objectives/ targets through synchronized public
relations/ publicity/ promotional activities
• To support and implement the Organization’s overall business and management vision(s), strategy(s), plan(s),
policy(s) and decision(s) both internally and externally.
• To build, protect and continuously improve the Company’s Intellectual Property and assets such as:
- Best Practices,
- Technical know-how,
- Knowledge Base, and
- Engagement Template(s) etc.
• To build, manage & motivate the Corporate Communication Team i.e. its people asset.
• To identify and address skill gap(s) within the Department and proactively make suggestions and
recommendations to address the gap(s) – in line with the quality objective for continuous improvements.
• To be responsible for overall development and implementation of projects or products
• Budgets preparation of each account/product/project and overheads
• Creative sessions
• Time sheets or timelines
• Human resource
• Team dynamics
• Liaise with Customers/ Clients/ Partners/ Subject Matter Experts (SME)
• To carry out any other task to be assigned by the management from time to time
• Possess at least a Degree in Mass Communications/Corporate Communications/IT/Multimedia Engineering or
any relevant professional qualification
• More than 10 years hands-on experience in Corporate Communication/Public Relations or Marketing/Advertising
where at least 2-3 years must be at supervisory level and at least 6 or more years of technical experience.
• Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations and organization
• Analytical ability, creative problem solving ability, perseverance, a team player with ability to manage as well as
motivate a team of Corporate Communication and Multimedia/design professionals.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Strong business and/or technical writing skills.
If you are a professional ready for a challenge, drop us an email describing your strengths and interests. Please attach your CV along.
E-mail to email@example.com